The Everything Blog About Nothing

This is a blog I created about everything and nothing. I am just going to search blogs. Find the best the worst the stupidest. Just have a lot of fun. I could fucking spend hours all day searching blogs (yes my life is that pathetic) But even if I had an interesting life I still think I would do the same thing.
Well time to go blog hunting.
Some of the stories and reviews may not be 100% accurate as they are hear say but alot of it could be true.

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Boyscouts Of America Bans Fudgepackers

    About fucking time. I actually thought this was done along time ago. And there were actually people who wanted fags to be a part of the boyscouts. I assume those people are all women, Elton John, other fags, people who hate their kids or have no kids ect..... You know shit like this it will make it so that one day Child Molesters will be looked upon as people too. These liberal hippies will just say "He was born that way, it is not his fault that he molests children". Then they will think we should treat child molesters as normal human beings. Don't laugh and say oh thats different. First they gave niggers rights, then fags, child molesters are only next in this hippie liberal nigger loving world. MARK MY WORDS AND SEE.
  Of course gay rights complained but there were some level headed parents who cared about their kids that put their foot down. Anyone who would allow fags to be involved with the boy scouts does not love their kids.
  One of the leaders of the fudgepackers a bumdart all star named Chad Griffin whined in his faggy voice but no one listened (probably because he had a dick in his mouth).


Also some dike head honcho named Darlene Nipper said some shit like the scouts turned their backs on values and humanity or some hippie bullshit like that.
  Finally places and people are waking up!!!! Fags belong on an island with niggers away from normal society.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thanks for sharing! I REALLY LOVE YAHOO SO MUCH I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR A LONG TIME NOW it's REALLY NICE. THEN THE YAHOO NEWS AND THE NEWS APP IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL I REALLY LOVE THEM. check my post on Yahoo Registration and also Yahoo News

    ReplyDelete